- What is the latest version of TitleBox?
You can check about the latest versions of all ATHENSA software from download section of our site https://athensa.tv/products/downloads/”>https://athensa.tv/products/downloads/
- When Titlebox 7 will be available for download?
TitleBox7 will be available for download at the end of June 2016.
- Why is it not possible to edit content in Athensa TitleBox while it is in remote control mode?
Can you imagine the chaos that would be caused by local and remote control simultaneously? It won’t be possible for Athensa AirBox to load a new template while the user is editing the old one, right? That’s why once Athensa TitleBox begins listening to remote commands it doesn’t allow the local user to interact with it. If your workflow requires template preparation or editing to be performed while Athensa TitleBox is slaved, we strongly suggest obtaining a preparation seat.
- When I want to use RTF for a crawl the text retains the text formatting and does not crawl as a single line of text?
This is correct and logical. If you wish to run the text in a single line, it has to be a single line. Any new line in the RTF file is interpreted as a separate line of text to scroll.
- What kind of scripting language does Athensa TitleBox support?
There is a native scripting language that allows Athensa AirBox or third-party applications to control Athensa TitleBox and its behavior. This language is described in the Athensa TitleBox API. Alternatively a simplified version is available through the Athensa AirBox graphic rules setup – it is described in the user’s manual and lets the customer use a powerful titling automation engine based on clips metadata.
- What is Athensa TitleBox Scripting Engine?
Athensa TitleBox Advanced Scripting Engine offers simple and powerful control of all objects and templates using Java, C# or Pascal to program the CG and graphics capabilities in either a scheduled or live environment.
- What format do I need for high-quality animation in Ahensa TitleBox?
It is best to stick to the industry-standard 32-bit TGA sequence. You can import this sequence in Athensa TitleBox and it will create its own internal animation format. This format (unlike TGA sequence) is easily played directly from the hard-drive or from RAM (for small animations).
- How can one insert a logo at the beginning and at the end of a crawl or roll that goes together with the text?
There are two approaches – insert a picture into the crawl/roll by using the Insert Picture button while editing the text object, or insert an tag. Please, refer to user’s manual for detailed description.
- Can Athensa TitleBox run on the same server as Athensa AirBox?
Yes, this is possible. Please note that the plug-in used in this case is different than the one used in stand-alone Athensa TitleBox installation. The installation process is explained in the user’s manual and in case that you don’t find the information specific enough, please contact our support team.
- On 24th November 2016